17 Ocak 2015 Cumartesi

Reflection Task 1b



Hi everyone this week I will promote Christoph Waltz who is an actor. Waltz was born in Vienna, he studied acting at the Max Reinhardt Seminar in Vienna. During the 80s, Waltz worked at theatre after that he became a television actor in Germany. His coming to the larger audience thanks to the Quentin Tarantino. In Tarantino’s Inglorious Basterds he acted Colonel Hans Landa. In 2010 he won an Academy Award for best supporting actor. When I watched the Inglorious Basterds, I thought that he deserves a Academy Award but then I learned that he had already won. He knows Italian, German, French and English. I think as well as his multilanguage, his facial expressions are excellent. In Django: Unchained which is another Tarantino film he acted a bounty hunter and with this role he won a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, also another Academy Award for best supporting actor. I think he exactly deserved all of these awards. Waltz has been cast as the former Soviet leader Michail Gorbachev, in the movie Reykjavik. He wants to be not only a successful actor but also wants to be a successful director. And I believe that he has enough capacity to do all these things. 


Waltz with his Academy Award


Waltz in the Inglourius Basterds as Hans Landa


Waltz and Tarantino at the Golden Globes

1 yorum:

  1. Hi Evrim,
    Thank you for writing about this great actor. I think in your writing you described him and his talents very well. I've learned many things I didn't know about him before thanks to your paragraph. No grammar mistakes caught my eye while reading it which is great :)

    YanıtlaSil