19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

Reflection Task 2b



GONE GIRL


Gone Girl is a thriller film directed by David Fincher and adapted by Gillian Flynn from her novel of the same name. Even though, I have not read the book, I love the movie. Actually I love all films which are directed by David Fincher, because I think he is very talented director, and I do not hesitate to say the fact that he is my favourite director. The film is about a couple whose relationship is getting worse. With his wife’s disappearance Nick Dunne, who is acted by Ben Affleck, becomes the focus of an intense media circus and the public, because his wife Amy Dunne, who is acted by Rosamund Pike, was the inspiration for her parents’ popular Amazing Amy children’s book. After the disappearance of Amy, all clues shows that the suspect is Nick. On the other hand, Nick tries to prove his innocence. The film goes around this topic, I will not say anything about the film, because I do not want to show any spoilers. But in the film, there is one thing that I did not like. It is Amy’s unstable behaviours. I think that women shouldn’t have done things like Amy. I suggest that you watch the film, of course it is quite long, but I am sure that it is worth every second you will watch. 

Movie Poster

1 yorum:

  1. I enjoy your choosing of the film. Actually, I haven't yet watched this film. I wonder what is happening. Your explanation is enough because you tell the events generally. Your writing's type is good. I don't see any mistakes. Thanks for information.

    YanıtlaSil